Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for Jefri

        This Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things, and one of them is Jefri. Jefri not only is a consistent add to our conversations but also a very helpful friend. Whenever we are doing group work I can hear her taking charge of her group and steering them in the right direction.  Besides her contribution to the class, Jefri also helps me personally. Whether I don't understand part of the text, I don't know how to answer a group work question, or I simply need to confirm homework, Jefri is always there to help out.
         As group work begins I immediately look over the questions. I begin to answer them, taking not of the trickier ones. Once we get to those harder questions I do the same thing every time. "Jefri." I wisper. Knowing that no matter if she knows the answer or not she will be able to help me.
         So thank you, Jefri for always helping me and the class out in furthering our understanding of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment